Notes from this episode: Have you had a dream for your future that you think is lost because of things that have happened in your life? Story of Moses:
- born to an Israelite family, raised by Pharaoh’s daughter in the palace as her son.
- at 40 years old, lost his temper and killed an Egyptian guard
- ran away to the desert to live
- became a shepherd
- at 80 years old, God told him to go to Egypt and tell Pharaoh to let God’s people go
- Israelites finally freed
- then Moses job to lead them through the wilderness
- Moses knew how to approach Pharaoh and talk to him.
- He knew how to live in the wilderness and how to lead