- I decided to focus on only one or two websites instead of having so many, especially if they were in different niches. So I tried to sell CanadianWelcome.ca and ChalkLake.ca but haven't had much interest. So I will probably hold on to the domain names and try to sell them separately. As for the content, I may use it as PLR to sell or something like that.
- I haven't done any regular webinars for awhile now. Not that I didn't want to, but life got in the way and I cancelled my GoToWebinar account since it was costing me so much money every month.
- I'm still creating videos and hoping to do so at least once a week. I'd also like to start a weekly podcast.
- I'm still working with a few private clients, online only, and have been using Zoom for that. It seems to work well so far.
- I started putting a number of my courses online on the Udemy platform. I have 9 courses up now, and one of them has over 10,000 students. It started as a free course so I can't say it's been terribly lucrative. But I have made over $600 US with those Udemy courses and once they're created, they don't take a lot of work.
- And did I tell you I was an INSTRUCTOR at NAMS last year? It was so exciting to go from a newbie there to teaching. My topic was creating an Online Course and how to use the Udemy platform.
Wherever you are in your online journey, don't give up. We can make it!
Have a great day,