Skip to main content

NAMS 3 - Will You Be There?

In August of this year, I attended NAMS 2 in Atlanta. Short for Niche Affiliate Marketing System, is a three day hands on Internet marketing workshop. No sales pitches, just solid information and the chance to implement what you learn. With three different tracks - beginner, intermediate, and advanced, there is something for everyone.

You decide which level you are at and go into the room for that track. If you feel the content is over or under your head, you can switch to another room. No getting bored or confused at NAMS. My only complaint in August was the fact that the days were very long. We went from 8:30 each morning until 6:30 at night. Then of course we visited on the patio until all hours which didn't help matters. Apparently NAMS 3 will have shorter days, so more time to network. I hung out with Lynn Terry, Nicole Dean, and a number of Lynn's Elite Forum crew after hours - one of my favorite parts of the day.

I could go on and on, but you get the picture - NAMS is great. And NAMS 3 will have presenters like Lynn Terry, Kevin Riley, Jimmy D. Brown, Nicole Dean, Bob the Teacher, Willie Crawford - the list is long and amazing.

I bought my ticket the minute they were available. Get yours before they sell out - which they always do. And let me know if you're coming so I can make a point of saying hello.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opt-in Forms

I spent today creating opt-in forms for each of my blogs. Mind you, other than this one on blogger, which is so easy to install, I have no idea what to do next. My other blogs are in Wordpress and have to be copied into the HTML code. For a non-techie like me, that is a big deal. Update: With the newer versions of Wordpress and the use of widgets with most themes, adding an opt-in form is now as easy as on a Blogger blog. I went to Aweber and created my form, copied the code that's produced and pasted it into my HTML widget. And I even sound like a techie, don't I? Until next time, Carol

Youtube Videos - Are You Using Them?

Creating more Youtube videos is on my to-do list for this spring. But I think I need to take a lesson from my granddaughter's future husband and learn to use humor much more than I do. Here is a recent video he created to give you an idea of what I mean. Don't miss the surprise ending. Until next time, Carol

Jet Lag and NAMS 4

Okay, it wasn't a jet, but I did take a 747 to NAMS. And yes, I've been back for a week now. But it takes me a while to recover so you won't get all the juicy details for a bit longer yet. All I can say is I took loads of notes, hung out with some amazing people, and wish they didn't live so far away. I learned a lot and really enjoyed the sessions with Bob 'The Teacher' Jenkins, Karon Thackston, and Kathleen Gage. Of course all of the presenters were great, but those three I got the most from. And I had a 15 minute consultation with Mark Hendricks as well. The last NAMS I didn't think I had anything to discuss with him, but this time I forced myself to sign up. I was super nervous, but he was very easy to talk to, and he actually liked my idea for a membership site. I'll talk more about that another time. Once I get my notes organized, I'll give you my top ten takeaway points. Now the challenge is to do them, not stay in learning mode. So