- Plan your day the night before.
- Don’t look at your email until you’ve done your most important task (this is a hard one to follow).
- Use the first hour of each day to help you monetize and grow your business - even before you do your work for a client.
- Prioritize your to-do list and get rid of unnecessary tasks. Outsource as much as you can.
- Failure is good. If you are afraid of failure, then you are also afraid of success. Fail often and fast, then you learn what works and what doesn’t. Launch, learn from it, improve, and relaunch.
Here are some NAMS tips I picked up to help with productivity: