Download the episode here Notes From This Episode: My motivation for today is from a book that was later made into a movie.
- In 1950s, father was a ditchdigger and mother a cleaning lady and they had six daughters.
- He wanted them to have a good education and a better life.
- Believed always something more to strive for - if you think you've made it, you lose it.
- Choose your rabbits and chase after them, see what others have done to be successful - my experience with chasing a rabbit.
- Working hard is a law like the law of gravity and will result in success.
- The results of their hard work.
- The father always said "If the door doesn't open, climb through a window. If the window is closed, try to get in through the cellar. If that's locked, climb on the roof and try to get in the chimney. There's always a way if you keep trying."
- What dream are you trying to achieve?